is vice president of IREHR. He coordinates our Seattle office, directs our research efforts, and manages our online communications. He has researched, written, and organized on virtually all facets of contemporary white nationalism since 1992, and is internationally recognized for this effort. Devin is frequently quoted as an expert by print, broadcast, and online media outlets. In 2007, he was awarded a Petra Foundation fellowship. more...
Follow him on twitter: @dburghart
- Tea Party Group Protesting IRS Has History of Questionable Political Involvement
- The Tea Party and the IRS “Scandal” The Actual Facts of the Case
- 5 Things to Watch for in Immigration Debate
- Harper's Misses the Mark on Ron Paul "Revolution"
- “Take these Tribes Down” The Anti-Indian Movement Comes to Washington State