is vice president of IREHR. He coordinates our Seattle office, directs our research efforts, and manages our online communications. He has researched, written, and organized on virtually all facets of contemporary white nationalism since 1992, and is internationally recognized for this effort. Devin is frequently quoted as an expert by print, broadcast, and online media outlets. In 2007, he was awarded a Petra Foundation fellowship. more...
Follow him on twitter: @dburghart
- Tens of Thousands of North Carolinians Stand Up to the Tea Party
- New Study Finds Arizona Ranks Third Overall in Tea Party Membership
- New Study Finds Florida Ranks First Overall in Tea Party Membership
- Special Report: The Status of the Tea Party Movement - Part Two
- Special Report: The Status of the Tea Party Movement - Part One