is vice president of IREHR. He coordinates our Seattle office, directs our research efforts, and manages our online communications. He has researched, written, and organized on virtually all facets of contemporary white nationalism since 1992, and is internationally recognized for this effort. Devin is frequently quoted as an expert by print, broadcast, and online media outlets. In 2007, he was awarded a Petra Foundation fellowship. more...
Follow him on twitter: @dburghart
Latest from Devin Burghart
- Tea Party Patriots Plan Nativist October Surprise
- A Brief History of Nativism: Part Five
- IREHR research featured in Brookings Institution piece on failure of immigration reform
- Tea Party Patriots Local Affiliated Groups Plunge by Nearly 90 Percent
- Map: Tea Party Patriots Local Affiliated Groups - July 2014