is vice president of IREHR. He coordinates our Seattle office, directs our research efforts, and manages our online communications. He has researched, written, and organized on virtually all facets of contemporary white nationalism since 1992, and is internationally recognized for this effort. Devin is frequently quoted as an expert by print, broadcast, and online media outlets. In 2007, he was awarded a Petra Foundation fellowship. more...
Follow him on twitter: @dburghart
- Resolution Passes Celebrating and Defending the 14th Amendment
- Update: Three New Co-Sponsors Added to Bill Attacking Birthright Citizenship
- Hidden, Forgotten and Denied: Racism and Anti-Semitism in the State of Kansas
- Update: Bill Attacking Birthright Citizenship Adds Co-Sponsors
- Birthright Citizenship Again Under Attack in Congress